Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome

Welcome. This is the first posting for "Where the Buffalo Roams." I plan to use this space as a digital “Speaker’s Corner” as in Hyde Park, London. True to its history, speakers there are allowed to speak as long as the speech is lawful. I hope that comments and discussions follow that guideline, as well as attempting to keep it civil. The key word there is “attempting.”

I hope to touch on a myriad of topics, Politics, Sports, Religion, Humor, Food, Entertainment, Current Culture and anything that strikes my fancy. It will initially be an occasional blog until I get some air under my wings; then we’ll see.

As it will be occasional, I plan to twitter notification of new postings. If you want to receive updates, my twitter address is @buffalo975 . Or you can sign on to "follow" my blog on this site.

I would like to draw your attention to my nephew, Will Schneider’s blog of his upcoming trip to Peru. He leaves 8/31 and has promised to post daily. His blog is http://fullphasephoto.blogspot.com/

He and his partner Jubilee Hager will be working with a rural school teaching the children photography, video and graphic skills for 4 weeks. Then they will spend a few weeks exploring Peru. It should be fun, check it out.

In closing, in the words of Eileen Law, Thank you and stay in touch.” If you recognize this you know we are everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to start reading your comments on current events... PLEASE use your voice to support the health care reform. You know you want to :-)
    Fredo

    ReplyDelete